《茶花女》经典台词片段双语诵读(二)
朗诵:英文|洁白 中文|崔莉
13、我感到需要迷恋上某种东西,以便消磨时间,让时间过得飞快,一直察觉不到韶光流逝。
I feel that I need to be infatuated with something in order to kill time and let it go so fast that I don't notice the passage of time.
14、不了解别人的痛苦,又要去安慰,那总是很困难的事。
It's always difficult to comfort others when you don't understand their pain.
15、什么都猜测到了,真情却除外。
I guess everything except the truth.
16、如果男人懂得眼泪的价值,那么他会更可爱。
If a man knows the value of tears, he will be more lovely.
17、只有在深入了解人性之后,我们才能创造人物。
Only when we have a deep understanding of human nature can we create characters.
18、这些灵魂在等待着一只友谊的手来包扎他们的伤口,治愈他们心头的创伤。
These souls are waiting for a friendly hand to bandage their wounds and heal their wounds.
19、就像阴天的太阳,谁会在意你何时升空,何时落山呢?
Like the sun on a cloudy day, who cares when you go up and when you go down?
20、凡是我遇到的人,即使我不认识,我也喜欢他们。
I like the people I meet, even if I don't know them.
21、生活对于心灵有时会提出残酷的要求,但是必须逆来顺受。
Life sometimes makes cruel demands on the soul, but it must be submissive.
22、头脑是狭小的,而他却隐藏着思想,眼睛只是一个小点,他却能环视辽阔的天地。
His mind is narrow, but he hides his thoughts. His eyes are just a small point, but he can look around the vast world.
23、真正的爱情总是使人变得美好,不管激起这种爱情的女人是什么样的人。
True love always makes people beautiful, no matter what kind of person the woman who arouses this kind of love is.
24、生活对于心灵有时是残酷的,但这是一种需要,所以必须忍受。
Life is sometimes cruel to the mind, but it is a need, so it must be endured.
25、别人有多么贪婪,她就有多么无私。
How greedy others are, how selfless she is.

中文朗诵:崔莉 (网名猫姐姐) 退休医生。在寂静的微观世界里与细胞对话。在喧腾的宏观世界中寻找声音的快乐,用声音传递温暖,传颂美好。
英文朗诵:洁白 :中学英语高级教师。中国朗诵联盟会员。喜欢朗读,希望通过自己的声音向世界传播中国文化,讲好中国故事。



